At a recent class here at the Common Ground Farm we shared a great recipe for Kale. Baked Kale Chips are an easy, healthy snack. This crispy treat makes for a yunmy side dish that goes with any entree.
Total Time: 27 min, Prep: 10 min, Cook: 17 min
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 half sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the greens. Tear the larger leaves into 1 to 2-inch strips.
- Lay the greens in a single layer on the half sheet pans, spritz lightly with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt.
- Bake until the greens are dry and have darkened slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove immediately from the pan on the parchment and transfer into a serving dish.
- Repeat with any remaining greens.
- Serve immediately, or store in a brown paper bag for up to 3 days.